It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

If they ever read this, maybe they'd know.

Well. So. I've felt so in  control and just so absolutely great about life and where my life was going and what I was doing with my life and just everything (minus school, because I still completely suck at that, well no. I am just so fricken behind it's disgusting.) But anyways. But then this thing happened. This thing that I've kinda forgotten about because of school and conflicting schedules. And it's not that I "forgot" about this thing, it was more like it was how it should be just there was a label on it, that the more time I think about it the less the label should be there. But it's all about timing I think. Timing isn't going to make it hurt any less, but it might soften the blow a little bit, maybe.
And some people might be thinking, "Morgan, what the heck are you talking about?" And I can't tell you in direct terms what I am talking about, because I'm not comfortable naming this problem at hand.

So i'm done being cryptic and weird.

One of my friends is freaking out because they just put the seventh(?) season of Greys Anatomy on netflix.
Yeah, he's super stoked.
And I think that's just wonderful. (:


so summber before sixth grade morgan didn't really have any friends so she read books for an entire summer. she would go check out like five or fifteen books from the library and read them all in like a week or two. well it was the last few weeks of summer and she wanted to get as much reading in as possible (she had also recently reveiced a bunny and checked out a bunch of books on them) and before she could return the books her family had some problems and had to move very suddenly and drastically and that left her no time to return the books.
It's a tragety.
And i didn't realize how much i typed/.
this story sounds more heartbreaking than any story about library books should sound
but anyway, that's a pretty acceptable reason in my opinion
it's a true story. and it is heartbreaking because now i can't go back to the library :(
well that single message had it all, it had a cute little kid who had no friends, reads all the time, gets a bunny, ends with family problems and library fees
what an emotional rollercoaster
It really is.
wow. I should figure out how to market that shit.
10:23pm
shit yes
I gotta go to bed, that was just so intense
later dude
haha, goodnight ryan (:




So I'm not sure why I wanted to share this with all of you, but I felt that it was shareable.


Ah jeez.
It's just a never ending struggle.
This blog is done.
because if I leave this window up any longer I'm going to start actually telling all of you people why I'm so upset.
Which is unnaceptable because then I might start naming names.

No comments:

Post a Comment