It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, September 12, 2011

So. Birthday Wish List.

I think I know what I want.
Finally. And a few people keep asking, so I'm going to post this and send them here.

1.) A sewing machine.
I've wanted one for a longg time. I just never truly got around to getting one. Things came up or I forgot. But I'm totally going to get one. Fo'sho.  Preferably Brother, because that's what project runway uses, and I trust project runway.


2.) A tripod.
Also another nifty thing that I've been meaning to get for my self but have neglected. But I have a reason. because I need to take pictures of things, and sometimes I'm just too shaky to do it on my own.



3.)
Dresses.
I fucking Love dresses.
Charming Choices Dress Licorice Cordial DressValiant Journalist Dress


4.) A MeoPix Camera.
It's a film camera. It makes cat noises. And comes with a cat cannister. What more could a girl want? <3
modcloth.com (I'm serious about this thing.)

Meow Pix Camera

6.) I love art.
The Guerrilla Art Kit

7.) Stationary. I love writing letters, I love the art of writing letters. I love the art of writing in general.

Botani-call or Write Stationery Set
7.) Books.  I love books. I like books that teach me weird things . I like books that are just fun to read. I like books about people, things, places. I love books about everything.  Especiallly weird books. I love those too.
Fantastic Plastic Cameras
ESPECIALLY WANT THIS FRIGGEN BOOK
Wreck This Journal Book <<<<< WANT.


8.) Shoes. You can never ever ever go wrong with getting me a pair of cute shoes. Seriously. I love shoes so much.
"The Higher the Heel the Closer to God."
No Need to Spree Heel in Black Talking Picture FlatAbout the Benjamins Heel in Goldenrod Destination: Dijon Flat Luau Tonight Heel



And so yeah. This is a weird blog. It's not even necessarily abouit what I want for my birthday, it's just a ablog about things I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment