It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Turtle Necks.



So I'm wearing a fuzzy ugly turtle neck. It's purple and brown. It's so great. And it's making me think about when I was little and when I would wear this black turtle neck sweater that I had. I would pull the neck part up over my face to just below my eyes. And then I had these little kid baby high heeled boots that were black. And I would run around my house and pretend I was a ninja.
Kicks and All. 



I"m watching Greys Anatomy, season one, episode one. Because I used to watch this show religiously with my mom, but then George left and I didn't really watch it very much. I did for a little bit afterward. But one of my friends watches this religiously. 
It's so weird seeing everyone all super young and everything. It's crazy. 
This show is good. 
It makes me giggle. 


Awwwuhhh Derick and Meredith are so cute (: 
I forgot how cute they were. 
And how cute Sandra Oh is/was.
So Intense. 
COME ON GEORGE!

Oh my god, I forgot how much I loved Doctor Bailey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment