It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm Celibate by choice.

I really am.
Don't believe me?
Go suck a lemon.

But if I ever decide to not be celibate anymore, which I'm totally not feelin' is going to be any time soon,
this is going to be my rule of thumb so to speak.



I thought it was funny.


And part of me feels like some people won't think this blog is as funny as I do.
But it's funny, and serious all at the same time. Pretty cool eh?



Do you think that if I live by this rule books will be cool again?

If not I'll be stuck with kids like this for the rest of my life.
specklefreckles:

adorableee

Not complaining.

But then if I go down that route of lovin' people we'll become like this.
hi-mi-zu: Yan Wei
I don't like "this"


This seems to sum up how I feel. The moment she speaks, the woman in this movie, it's beautiful.
(this movie is 2 days in paris. you should netflix it. because it's a great movie. and this is my favorite part)

Which makes me think.
ezradabu:pew pew!
I want to play call of duty. Because I really like playing call of duty. Even though I suck.
And it's complicated and scary. I still like it.

I LOVE SALVADOR DALI.
(via ocarinaofrhyme, boredoom-deactivated20101112)
My absolute favorite piece by him is Les Elephants. Don't know?
Then you should google the shit out of that, because it's so graet.
^^wow morgan. great sentence.

And I desperately need this shirt.
haha.  relevant.





"A tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men."


If I ever make babies. (which is weird to be saying in a blog titled "I'm celibate by choice")
THIS IS GOING TO BE MY BABY.
THIS CHILD.
HOW FRICKEN CUTE.
ALright.
I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment