It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jesus Christ was an only child.

So I had a dream. And Jesus was in it and he made a witty remark that i'm going to try and remember by telling all of you my dream.


Alright so my mother and my father and I were in this giant warehouse thing and we were prisoners. And we were trying to escape. So when it was nighttime and everyone was supposed to be asleep, we had all of our stuff ready, (eventhough we lost it somewhere in my dream..) and we booked it when all of the lights went out and my dad got lost somewhere? i don't know and then my mom and i were just about to get to the exit but we were blocked off by a laser trip line thing, and it was slanted like " /" but horizontal and my mom is all "you'll fit, but I don't know if i will." so she rolls under it and her nose trips it. and all of the gaurds are freaking out and coming after us, and so then i turn into jesus and my mom turns int o this blond lady and we jump up this tall pillar things and there are store clothing racks on them and so jesus (me ) flips a hoodie on and hides in the clothes hanging onto a coat hanger and someone sees me and so then we jump down and escape into someones house and then we were watching the news and they had pictures of us (jesus andthe blond lady) sayign that we were murderers and the kid of the familys house we were staying at was like "You gyus are murderers!" and then jesus was like "I can't be a murderer." and the little boy was like "But the news said you were! why can't you be?!" and then Jesus/me was like, "I can't be a murderer. I'm fucking Jesus Christ."

and then I woke up and was like, Wow. I have the best dreams in the whole world.

That's it for this morning.
I just wanted to let everyone know how cool my dream was.

Have a great day!

Avoir une belle journée

1 comment: