It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's definitely that time.

I slept almost all day today.
I took a nap from one to six, and then another nap from like six thirty to nine.
Why Did I sleep so much today? I'm not sure, but I have an idea.
Why is it so hard to get dressed and shower? Well, I have an idea about that too.
And I"m losing control over my life. Everything that I control is slowly slipping out of my grasp
and it's intolerable. I cannot handle being out of control in such a way.
I'm grasping for every handhold of control.
Every piece that I can control.

Well enough complaining.
I can't write... again. Surprise surprise. So here's a nice prompt:

Err. Just kidding. I can't even find a promt that feels inspiring enough to write about.
I really need to kick this slump,
but I know that it's going to be here for awhile.
and I don't know if I'm ready for all of the things that it's going to come with.

Goodnight world. I'll see you soon perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment