It's okay lil' asian.

.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

An Open Letter.

before i get to my open letter I would just like to say that I'm waiting (In agony!) for the lacoste show to start.
I love lacoste. It's cute and sporty, and always in style.
But waiting for online streaming is agonizing. I've been watching people sit and wait for like five minutes.
(IT'S GOING TO START SOON!)
I kinda missed a whole bunch yesterday but that's because I was busy, but still no excuse, I'll watch them later.

Now onto my open letter to Anonymous. (not the hacker group)

Dear You,
I've been thinking a lot lately about my life, and about what I want out of it. And who I'm becoming and all of those things. And I'm starting to notice that we hold each other back from living up our dreams. And i don't think that's fair. To each other or to ourselves.
And So I'm writing this open letter to let you know that I'm going to start to do things for me.
because i'm important too.
And I think you should do the same.
Sincerely,
Morgan.


Well there's a whole bunch in my head that i wanted to put into this letter, but
some of those thigns are just meant to be said and not written down in a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment