It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hypothetical.

Song for this blog.



I've been thinking about hypothetical situations.
Like, if you were put into a preferable situation what would happen.
These are the things that I think about.
What would happen if everything went my way. Or went how I would hypothetically want them to.





Alex and Izzies first kiss.
D'awww.

"Izzy I kissed you one time. And I plan to do it again, and again. Get used to it."
Gosh why so cute!?


So I've been watching Greys for a few days now.
And I'm finding that more and more I watch this, the more I relate to Christina Yang.
The Asian doctor.
Like how she is so gaurded and weird about love and how she comes off as heartless a little bit.
Or maybe I'm like Izzy.
Like how she has to earn her respect amongst her peers because how she was all modely and stuff.
And how she's a hopeless romantic.
Or maybe I'm like Merideth.
Who cares about everyone. All of the time.

OH NO THEY DID NOT.
GREYS ANATOMY DID NOT JUST MAKE A RIP AT ROMEO AND JULIET!!!
 Fricken B.S.
That is one of the greatest love stories ever.

oh my goodness.
So there's this old lady on the show who has advanced gal bladder cancer and she only has about 4 months to live. and her husband and her are so intensely in love. That's all they talk about. Is love and how in love they are. It's so cute, but so sad because she has cancer.
But he doesn't want her to know, because he doesn't want her to know that she's going to die.
It's so sad.

God, i jump back and forth on my idea of love. One minute I hate it. I think it's the most vile putrid thing in the entire world. And the next it's the most fascinating, beautiful thing to have ever entered into my life. And the many different levels of it are so interesting and wonderful. And at the same time they are horrible heart stabbing evil layers of hell. What do I want? What is there to be so happy about? Everything. Nothing. I don't know.
Love. Amore, quiero. fucking bull shit.


So I have to make "original artwork" for history.
Guess how awesome I am at using paint? (;


Check out that police hat! And those prison bars. Hellz yeah. And what the fuck is he stealing?!

don't worry it gets much much much better.



I know that most of you probably don't think it's as funny as I think it is, but i cannot stop laughing.

well I should probably actually focus on this.
So I'm going to end here.
Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment