It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Juicy Playlists.

So i'm noticing something.
Back to school is completely a state of mind.
I mean realistically you have to go (if you're still in that whole age spectrum)
but fall, the changing of the seasons.
It all makes you want to go get new pencils, new shoes, new everything.
And for me I feel like it's time to just change everything. Make a whole new me.

So here are some songs I'm diggin' to make this year really juicy.

Anarchy in the UK/ Sex Pistols

Boyfriend/ Best Coast

Pretty In Pink/ Psychedelic Furs

5:55 (black ghosts remix)/ Charlotte Gainsbourg

Let's Make love and Listen to Death From Above/ CSS <- <3

Everything Counts/ Depeche Mode

Look/ Sebastien Tellier <3
(the video is just about as great as this sexy song)

Future Starts Slow/ The Kills

Head over Heels/ Digital daggers

I Wrote the Book/ Beth Ditto

Eanie Meanie/ Jim Noir <3 Love this song. WARNING: there are naturist beaches in this video

Different/ Ximena Sarinana (Best song on this list.)

Crystalline/ Bjork <3 Love her

And that's it.
Welcome to my little world of interesting music for this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment