It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Ay. What's yer status??????!!!!!111!!!

Ah facebook.
Such a wonderful drug you are to me. I can log in and just completely and happily zone out for hours at a time.
But I'm addicted.
So i go on, and go on and go on and go on and go on.
BUT what I want this status to be about is your relationship status.
It's facebook so I feel like if you're not married it doesn't truly matter.
i mean yeah, whatever it's fun to let everyone (your mom, dad, brother sister, 120000016354654 friends, aunt uncle, cousin, sister's boyfriends dog walkers babysitter) know that you're in a relationship, but it's just facebook.  


But as we speak my father (who I'm going to give a little leeway in saying that he has every reason to be concerned with the un matching relationship status because it's my mother, but it's still just facebook.) is yelling at my mother telling her to change her relationship status on facebook.
And i laugh a little bit.
And I question mine some more.
And now I'm going to change the subject.

So I got my class schedule today!

Fall:

·         World Literature
·         Accelerated Algebra 2
·         Chemistry A
·         World History A
·         World Geography
·         Advisory

Spring:
·         British Literature
·         Accelerated Algebra 2
·         Chemistry B
·         World History B
·         Research Learning
·         Advisory

Pretty awesome huh? I'm afriad of the Accelerated Algebra 2.  Because in the course description it says that it's algebra 2 for kids who really know what they're doing. And I don't really know if I know what I'm doing when it  comes to math. So that's really scary.

Also there's this Ap Art history class that I want to take. I don't want to take it because it's ap (well kinda) but mostly becaues i like art, and I like art history. (I love art.)

I wish there was a class called "Cat Psychology." I would take it and ace it. 

Hellz yeah.



here are some more photos.






  

"Hey Baby, Wanna cuddle?"

 []D [] []V[] []D 

Oh if hank knew the things i said about him on the internet...
He'd be so proud :')

"

No comments:

Post a Comment