It's okay lil' asian.

.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Diggin'

So. watching fashion week and then reporting to all of you is a bit of a task. So you wanna know what bitches? Watch it for yourself.
Because I'm just going to watch it myself. And keep my thoughts to myself, unless you ask me personally. Message, email. You know.
 I'll keep individuals updated. This is too hard.
Alright. Onto better and greater topics.
BUT BEFORE I FORGET.
Songs for this specific blog.


If you're feelin' like a G
Listen to this:
If you're not feelin' like a g.
Still listen to it.



This pretty much made my day.
I think i might be an orange, but sadly maybe a lemon :(

I wish i was bodacious and bountiful.

Ah, so i meant to blog something meaningful.
but i guess fruit to breast comparison is meaningful enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment