It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

cheveux rouges

I hate that moment when you're about to google something and then you get distracted by other internet, and when you remember that you were googling something you forgot what you were going to google.
It was important too...
It will come to me.

So. I'm always changing. I'm a chameleon in my own right basically. I'm never the same for too long.
And now,
I'm red hair.
I'm ginger morgan.
What does that mean? Well I think it means that I've become souless bitch morgan, but others disagree.
It means that i've become "I'm going to tell it like it is, and say it how I want to say it." Morgan.
Which is kind of refreshing.
It's a huge giant leap up from what I used to be, or act.
Or this whole new persona thing could be stemmed from my tattoo.
I have one now.
And i think that I'm just going to admire everyone elses tattoos and be done. This is all that I want.
But it's kind of given me thiss whole, "Fuck yeah. I'm baddass as hell." persona. Which is a good bad thing.
Good because,well I need to be those things and speak up and just be who I am. (Insiiiiiddeee <- Pocahontas) bad because. well. Just think if you thought that you were the shit 24/7 and saidwhat you just plain ol' thought in your head. Hm. how could that be a bad thing?
but even though I'm on this whole, "Hellz yeah bitches, guess what's on my mind." there are still filters set up in place. And these filters are always on. Because if I let these filters down, then well.
There would be some awkward, but great moments.
Or maybe, I'm meant to just say exactly what's on my mind.
But words create actions.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."
"Actions speak louder than words."
And if no one is going to remember what I say, then they're going to remember how i said it and
how it made them feel.
And feelings are things I worry about every day.
But I'm redhead morgan.
I'm fucking awesome.
Right?
Maybe.
But I'm going to try and keep red head morgan around for a little longer,
she seems to get shit done.
And she likes getting shit done and telling people how it is.
It gives her a rush.
And I need to stop talking about myself in third person.
It's weird.

Kalayaan&#8212;Tagalog for freedom or liberty.
Done by Miguel//Velvet Grip 

^^ It's tagalon for freedom or liberty. It's pretty sweet. Not for me though.
He’s right ear!

Found him! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment