It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sky rockets in night! After noon Delight!

Well well well.
Let's blog about my life!


Alright. So I'm going to be making some big life changes here, very very soon.
I'm going to make some decisions that I'm not going to like right now, but in the end they're going to benefit me.
Because right now I'm learning that I need to look out for Number One (Me.)
And because I'm trying this whole "Think about Me" thing, I'm reevaluating a lot of things in my life.
Like who I want to stay in my life, and who I think need to go.
And then the people whose roles need to change because I'm not in a position to uphold the returning role.
I'm seventeen (almost) gosh darnit! and I'm going to act like a seventeen year old!
Well, no. I'm going to act how "free-seventeen-year-old-Morgan" would act if she were in fact all of those things.

I was going to blog about this thing that happened earlier today, but I'm over it now.
I'm so just ready to move on.
I don't want to dwell on the things that happened. I'm just going to
raise my head high, toss my shoulders back and be just plain baddass. And
I'm going to keep moving ahead.
And doing what I want to do and I'm going to keep growing and I'm not going to let anyone tell me that I'm wrong for choosing the decisions that I make (well unless they're compeltely insane, then I'll understand if someone tells me i'm wrong, but i feel like i've got a pretty good head on my shoulders and that the decisions that i will make will be good decisions, because they're my decisions.

and to be honest, i forgot what about my life i wanted to blog about anyway.

So goodnight world, for I am off to sleep.




So I've stumbled upon this website called notalwaysromantic.com
and I found this and laughed and then went "awwwuh"

(Note: The pizzeria a block from my campus made a typo in an ad published in the school newspaper that morning, advertising that the Greek Special was a “huge 18 inch penis” instead of a “huge 18 inch pizza”. Note that I am a guy of Iranian descent.)
Pretty Girl: “One Greek Special, please.” *giggles and gestures to the ad*
Clerk: “Miss, as I’ve been explaining to everyone, there’s a typo in that ad.”
Pretty Girl: “In that case, one slice of pepperoni.”
(Three fraternity boys nearby walk over to the pretty girl.)
Frat boys: “Between us, we can give you the real Greek Special.”
Pretty Girl: “I’m not into that! Try your line elsewhere.”
(I’ve been in line behind her this entire time, and overhear the exchange. After I get my pizza, I walk over to her.)
Me: “How about I give you an Iranian special instead? Two hours of listening and afterwards you can rest your head on my chest and snuggle until you fall asleep.”
Pretty Girl: *laughs* “I’ll take it!”
(We dated for the next 4 months.)



No comments:

Post a Comment