It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Intense.

So for twelve minutes. (I was doing sort of a psychological experiment. Kinda. Not really)
But for like twelve minutes I laid down on my bedroom floor with ear buds in and listened to white noise,
as loud as it could go.
Even though i was in the dark i put an eye mask over my eyes to make sure no light was going to get in.

My god. That was scary.
My first attempt was upstairs at the dining table, I was trying to listen to something that wouldn't distract me from doing my homework, and while i was pausing to think i covered my eyes with my hands and no light got in.
And i just sat there for like a minute or two and my heart beat when sky rocket. Like that's all I could hear,
and my mind was making up sounds. It was scary.
So i wanted to try it though intenser.
And that's how I ended up in my bedroom on my floor with no lights and scary white noise.
It was so intense.
I ended up ripping out my ear buds and I was breathing as if I had just run a marathon.
Intense. Intense. But at the same time. Even though I felt intense fear, there was also a burst of adrenaline.
And in my mind i saw myself clearly standing atop a water fall, looking down. About to take a leap.
But everytime i imagined myself taking the leap, I got the adrenaline rush and got scared and ripped the ear buds out.

I reccomend you try.
And tell me your results.



and when you come back, and need to cool down...
Listen to this

No comments:

Post a Comment