It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birthday Schmirthday.







today is my birthday.
But it's not.
It's not my birthday.
because had this day, today been my birthday then my car would have started.
More than that,
my car would have started and transformed into a volkswagen beatle. An orange one. (I saw one of those yesterday and it was really cool.)
Today is not my birthday, because my muscles wouldn't be hurting right now.
Today is not my birthday because I would have had cake for breakfast.
Today is not my birthday because things are not going how they are supposed to be going.
They are not going my way.
There fore it is not my birthday.
Which kinda sucks.
because today really is my birthday.
Maybe it's karma.

I had a good dream last night.
I don't remember what it was, I just remember that when I woke up i was happy.
But now I'm not.
Because today is not my birthday.

I don't think I've had a good birthday in like five years.
I don't think I've even had a birthday in five years.
actually, it's been like four. But hey, let's just throw one more in there because birthdays suck.
Who made it a tradition to celebrate the day of your birth?
what's the point?
To celebrate the day you came to be on this earth?
Trust me, life is nothing to celebrate.

Wow, I'm kinda angsty and bitter right now.
Maybe because I held some high hopes for my own birthday.
Thinking that Hey, this year it's going to be different.
It's going to be great!
I'm seventeen! I can almost do whatever I want!
But I can't.

So the countdown is on.
365 days until I'm an adult.


I'm not ready for any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment