It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, September 16, 2011

SPAMMING.

Spam Karma.
I don't think it counts when I'm spamming my blog full of random pointless things.
Like this beautiful youtube video.
(in my opinion, nice guys finish first.)


And I love asians.


Sunday I'm super psyched! Why?! Because I'm doing a shoot, and those are just so exciting for me! I'm really nervous, but that's to be expected I think. I'm nervous because what if my pictures don't turn out? Or I don't give them what they want? What if I'm not good enough? 
But you wanna know what?!
FUCK THAT.
 I"M THE SHIT. 
They asked me personally to do this so that must mean I have something to bring to this shoot right? 
Right.
Mostly I'm super psyched because Derick Cich is doing my make up. I absolutely love this guy. I've met him once and talked a few times on facebook. He's gotten me hooked to Crystal Castles <3 Don't know who they are ? 
Click* Now you do.
Also don't know who derick cich is? :O Click*x2  If you click on his testimonials you'll see one from me!
And every word I wrote is true! He's so great and you can obviously see that from his work! And check back to his website sometime next week and you'll probably see pictures of me! (and another beautiful model who i'll be working with on sunday!) 

Also also, since I'm on the topic of modeling and work that I've done, i found something super cool. 
Go to this link click*x3 And enter the website by clicking "portfolio" and then go to "fashion" and scroll to the left until you're about in the middle. 
Who is that beautiful lady? 
Me, duh. 

Also.
I heard that Electric Fetus is hiring. I think that I could work there, and happily too. 

Also also.
The Mayan creation story (Popul Vuh) is the most horrifying thing I have ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment