It's okay lil' asian.

.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2011.

Someday in the far away future, when they look back on my generation they're going to think.
"LOL. Wut tha fuck."
(I imagine ourselves with a future full of people who only speak chat lingo. Because we'll all be glued to our computers. and it will be like Wall-e world.)
But in all seriousness.
They're going to be confused about the things that our culture puts large focus on.
Like teen pregnancy.
Shall I give out some examples?
Juno.
After that, secretly part of me wanted to become a teen pregnancy, because while they totally showed the parts that sucked, they also kind made it look cool ( I love ellen paige. regardless of this movie, also i love this movie. i'm not trying to put it down, i'm just trying to make my point.) I mean like she had her best friend who had the bunny. she had all of these cool things, cool code words ( THUNDERCATS ARE GO! ) and the main character, Juno, was just cool all around and it made you want to be her. And by being Juno, since we only know puffy version of junebug (preggo juno) we kinda want to be pregnant too. 
Kinda gross?
Yes.
Also,
Teen Mom, and Sixteen and Pregnant. 
terrible terrible shows.
I mean the people on those shows are fucking crazy. and
some girl had her baby taken away.
but like,
there ARE girls who TRY to get on that show.
Fucked up yo.



Leah: Dude, I think it's best to just tell 'em.
Juno MacGuff: I'm Pregnant.
Bren: Oh, God.
Juno MacGuff: But, uh ah, I'm going to give it up for adoption and I already found the perfect couple, they're going to pay for the medical expenses and everything. And and what ah 30 or odd weeks we can just pretend that this never happened.
Mac MacGuff: You're pregnant?
Juno MacGuff: I'm sorry. I'm sorry... And if it is any consolation I have heartburn that is radiating in my knee caps and I haven't taken a dump since like Wednesday... morning.
Bren: I didn't even know that you were sexually active.
Juno MacGuff: I, uh...
Mac MacGuff: Who is the kid?
Juno MacGuff: The-the baby? I don't really know much about it other than, I mean, it has fingernails, allegedly.
Bren: Nails, really?
Juno MacGuff: Yeah!
Mac MacGuff: No, I know I mean who's the father, Juno?
Juno MacGuff: Umm... It's Paulie Bleeker.
Mac MacGuff: Paulie Bleeker?
Juno MacGuff: What?
Mac MacGuff: I didn't think he had it in him.
Leah: I know, right?





Also.
I'd like to note that I am in love with the movie
Garden State.
I want to move there
and drive a cool green motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment