It's okay lil' asian.

.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

So I appologize greatly to everyone who reads this Sh*t.
It's not going to change any time soon. I'm going to keep writing these blogs that are deperessing and
boring and dumb until this is gone.
But i'm going to keep writing them because it's teh only way that I can write right now.
It's the only way that I know how to clearly and not always concisely (but sometimes) put my thoughts down.
i just need them to be somewhere that's not inside of my head. Because if i let them sit in my head then they brood and grow into things that i don't want to revisit.
So I appologize for these thoughts,
it's no ones fault.
It's my own fault.
And I just need to set them down somewhere so that it's easier to forget them.
Even though once these thoughts are gone they are instantly replaced with more
thoughts.
So here it is,
my sincere (as sincere as I can get ) appology

1 comment:

  1. I always thought of blogging as my way of trying. If I put it out there, than no one can tell me I just gave up. I gave them a chance to see what was wrong.
    Im not going to tell you what to do, but you shouldn't hold it all in. It hurts more and lasts longer.
    Find a friend or go sit at the shore talking to a rock. Things seem more real when you say them out loud.

    ReplyDelete