It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Momo.

I have a nick-name amongst some of my friends and it's Momo.
And I'm probably not supposed to copy and paste this here...
but I was reading some entries made by some of my (online) classmates about foreign books that they've read
and I found this entry
and if anyone has a copy or knows where i could get one from just to keep or borrow that would be great!
because I really want to read this book.

"My favorite book for a long time was a book called "Momo". It was written in 1973 by the german author Michael Ende. It is about the concept of time and how it gets stolen from us. The book follows a young orphan girl as she tries to find time and bring it back for the people. Given how in this time and age nobody seems to have enough time I find this book is very relevant and almost prophetic. I would definitely recomend it because it is very well writen and it really makes you think." -Kid from my class.



I even look like the little girl. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment