It's okay lil' asian.

.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Haters Gonna Hate.



Oh my gosh.
So my stomach bubbles a lot sometimes when I eat,
and I'm watching this "webinar" for one of my classes, and I forgot that my volume was really
quiet and so there was sounds coming out sort of like the bubbling of my stomach, but they were reallly weird bubbling noises, and so i was getting freaked out because some of my stomach bubbles sounded like words.
It. Freaked. Me. Out.
My stomach should not be so knowledgeable in world history.

So You know I've made some questionable decisions in my life (not my tattoo. that is a good decision. I know it's going to be permanentally on my body for the rest of my life, but it means a lot to me) but that doesn't mean people can outright judge me on the little decisions that I make. (still this part of this blog has nothing to do with my tattoo. so don't even think about that.) And I know that I migh've judged some other people in my life for making decisions like living in my closet *not naming names.* but it's not like I'm making those kinds of decisions. I'm just thinking out loud (via blog?) about how sometimes I make decisions and in the eyes of people around me or actually one person right now, maybe two or three, or four (or it could be everyone in that entire house) I'm making the wrong decisions. And they don't even take the time to even try to think it through my eyes. I am always constantly thinking through theirs. But I can't make decisions like these people do. Because I'm not them. I've never lived a life like theirs nor have they mine. But they don't take the time to look at things through my eyes. Which makes me sad, and makes some things a lot more difficult for me. And also, it hurts because they're so judgemental. They go around saying that they aren't. But they are. And I understand I guess. That you're going to be more judgemental to those around you who aren't the ones close to you, but I'd like to argue that I am one ofthose clsoe to them. I'd like to argue this because I am. But sitll I'm being judged upon continuously.
And it's not fair.

Now let's talk about tattoos. Like the ones on my wrists.
It didn't hurt. Which is cool. Well, it was a weird kind of pain. Like the annoying kind. where it doesn't really hurt, but it would feel so much better if it was just gone. You know? But the buzzing of the fricken needle. That's what freaked me out. That sound. Nuh-uh. I don't like it.
But I may or may not be addicted to tattoos now.
Someone told me once, "You can never just get one tattoo."
And now I believe it.
because I already have ideas on how I want to build onto the one I just got.

I had a dream last night. It was insane.
So pokemon were real. Right? And there was this lady who somehow had the same powers as her pokemon. (this dream was in third person) and so she slid through trees and earth things like that because her pokemon was an earth pokemon. And then there was this big problem so this girl slid through trees and thing to get to this problem, I don't remember what happened and then this girl and her pokemon were at this camp thing. And everyone was falling for this trick that these people were planning. This trick was that this pokemon and his trainer were shapeshifting and pretending to be the second coming of christ. One of them was pretending ot be Jesus. And idk no one believed this girl that it was a trick. But finally when she did this thing became this monster and was trying to eat everything and everyone. Everything was getting sucked into it's black hole of darkness. And it was scary.
I think I defeated it. Maybe.




Guess who else hates birthdays?


Karl Lagerfeld.
check out that cake.
"I hate birthdays.. It's more like a new starting point in New York.. For me, it's an evolution.. I don't celebrate the past.. I like the present and tomorrow.." Karl Lagerfeld






I'm growing my hair out. Ask me how that's going and I'll ask you what it feels like not having any front teeth.
Short hair is great. It really is! But I want long hair! :( 
I want to be able to braid it and make hair bows and things.
I miss having to rip through it after months of not brushing it  (I never brushed my hair unless I absolutely had to when I had long hair) 
I miss straightening it and laying on it when it was all silky.
I miss long hair. 











^^ Me and hank. We're cute. 










Lovers Gonna Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment