It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hank Green.

There is an author by the name of John Green who has written many great novels such as two of my personal favorites, Paper Towns and also An Abundance of Katherines.
The other book that he has written that is absolutely wonderful but not enough to make it to my favorites list (I promise, while being one of my favorite authors, and me having a list, it's nothing too special to not make the list. It's still a great book. and you should still read it and form your own opinion over it.)  is Looking for Alaska.
But with that nice bit of things said John Green has a brother.
And while you would think that with John being the greater brother because he is a novelist, a writer, a man of many words he is not in my book. Why?
Because Hank Green is the nerdiest babe I have ever laid my eyes on.
I mean like seriously.
There's this video where he explains computer hacking and such, and if you've read my other blogs, mainly Things I have Realized it explains this things about my self where I love it when people explain things about computers and video games and technology. Why is it cute? I have no idea.
But Hank Green is the cutest of all cute nerds.


I mean really. Look at that!
Glasses. Bookshelf in the background (FULL OF BOOKS)
And fairly clean shaven.
AND tousled nerdy hair.
Cute. Cute. Cute.
And then I found this online, and it was when i truly fell in love with him.




And so you don't think I'm completely messed up I'll show you the wonderful video of him actually being smart, and not just humping things around the town.



To my own personal dismay, he's married.
a;kj;fajhg;ahuhajfa;kjdf
>:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment