It's okay lil' asian.

.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Super (Nerdy) Cool Things. (Products.)

There is a plant called False Unicorn.


It is an herb that is used as a sexual stimulant.
I think that that is fucking rad.
Seriously.
Like
"Hey foxy lady, I just took some False Unicorn and now I'm ready to get it ooonnnnnnn."
And the girl would be alll.
"Wtf. I don't like guys on drugs."
End of story (:

Also here are some awesomely nerdy Products :D
Some of which I desperately WANT.



I thought of my biology teacher when I saw these
No. 20 - Gift Box of Mini...
Gift Box of Mini Plush Microbes. 
What better way to say I love you than with these cuties? 




No. 19 - Periodic Rings

Periodic Rings

Made of : Silver, Platinum, and Gold, Clever.
Those things are the shit. Seriously. Knock some bitches down with these on my fists.



No. 18 - Ninja Star Push...

THOSE ARE THE BEST. EVER.
I FUCKING NEED THEM.
NINJA STAR PUSH PINS.
'Nuff said.



No. 15 - Freudian...

Freudian Slippers

Don't put your foot in your mouth by uttering a Freudian Slip, instead slip your feet into these Freudian Slippers for the ultimate foot therapy session
;)



No. 14 - 360° Electrical...

 360° Electrical Outlet

Never again will I ever have problems. 


No. 13 - LED Umbrella

LED Umbrella

Fuck Yeah.


No. 10 - Napoleon...
I Love 

Napoleon Dynamite



No. 9 - 8-Bit Oven Mitt

8-Bit Oven Mitt

I would feel so cool taking cookies out of the oven with this.


No. 8 - Pocket Protector...
I once had a friend tell me that pocket protectors weren't cool.
I think that a pocket protector flask is pretty badass if you ask me.



No. 6 - The Scrabble...

Scrabble Keyboard.
I have a friend who I think would really like this.
Actually I know a few people who might really like this.
And Playing online scrabble with this would be fricken awesome.

No. 5 - Instant Noodle...

Instant Noodle Perfecting Timer

I am so happy.
I never have to leave my room now.
Noodles cooked perfectly all the time. 
<3


No. 1 - BookBook Laptop...
It's called the BookBook Laptop Case.
I think I can die happy now.
It's 79.99-99.99 moneys.
I will have it someday.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment