It's okay lil' asian.

.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Firetruck.




I love interesting packaging. Especially asian themed packaging.

Texting Deciphered | Source: maleminded.tumblr.com
^^ when i get my phone back, you bitches better start paying attention to how many y's I put in my greetings.


Alright, so here's how this shit is going to go down tonight.
I'm going to tell you some things that happened today and then I'm going to give you some nice things to ponder about and maybe even giggle about. Aiiighhhht?! Aight.


So today I was supposed to be at a friends house at nine am. Uhh try like eleven... eleven twenty. I TRIED!
And we drove around for like two hours going to grocery stores to get mashed potatoes, fried chicken, chex mix puppy chow, chocolate coverd cherries, and coke. I am most definitely bloated. It's kinda sick, But I still want more potatoes, or popcorn. And then we went and looked at houses in woodland and decided which ones we would live in. AND I SAW THIS AWESOME YELLOW STUCCO HOUSE THAT HAD FRICKEN PINK FLAMINGOS IN THE FRONT LAWN. Future house? I think YES!
 And then we went to meet up with a different friend and went to this super awesome secret beach on the north shore (actually we didn't go to our original secret beach, we went to a different one which kinda blows, but this other one is alright.) And it was fun (:

Then laterrr I met up with Sydnee (: And we watched youtube videos that I am now addicted to! It's called Smosh. Totally youtube it. it's priceless. and wonderful.
ANd thanks to her I am now ADDICTED TO LEFT4DEAD. BEST VIDEO GAME. EVER.
And have now decided that whenever it is I run into a paycheck again (SOON!) I am most definitely buying that game. Fo'Sho'. Because it's the most legit thing I have ever played.
Also! Even though he will never know this is my shout out to (Ryan) or to the xbox community known as Diabalics


So tomorrow is my grandmothers funeral. Which I'm not prepared for. How can you prepare for something like that? You can't. There is no way to prepare yourself for death. You can accept it, and understand that it happens and, like me, believe that the moment you die (early or not) is the moment you were meant to die. Because everything happens for a reason. So I guess subconciously you are prepared for death, but conciously you are not. And I'm realizing this now wondering how I am going to get through tomorrow. I love that woman so much, so absolutely much. She is the most wonderful person I have the honor to know. And as much as I hate to say it, she left when she was supposed to. Even if I didn't want her to. Even if I personally think it's too early. I want her back more than anything. I didn't get a chance to ask her all of the things that i wanted to ask. Like:
What is love. How do I know when I've found it. What do I do about it?
What was her life like when she was little? Who did she want to be? what does she want to go back  and change? What should I do with my life? How do I do things? Why? How?
Who am I?
But I can't.
Last winter my other great grandma died. Grandma K. And at her service people went up and talked. I didn't, but the entire time  I was thinking about all of the things I could have said. ALl of the things I should have said. But didn't and if I am given the chance to do so tomorrow,I will not hold back. I will go and just say exactly what comes out of my mouth and what enters my head. Because that's the way it's supposed to be. I am in charge of my future, but it's already been planned by my self.

I will live with no regrets.









No comments:

Post a Comment