It's okay lil' asian.

.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cat got your tongue?




No you idiot.
My cat was stuck in a tree.
(let's give it up for the black guy "my cat's in a tree" face!)

And my poor Hank really was! The fricken deck building people who are building our deck (redundant much?)
brought  their dumb tiny dog (yes, seriously. It was like a chihuahua.) Chased my poor kitty up into a tree! It was horrifying! My poor little kitty (actually he's like twenty pounds... so not very little at all...) I was so mad! my poor cat! So I tried to get him down, but I couldn't reach because.... Well five feet, one inch, and a quarter can only do so much when there's a cat halfway up an old oak tree.... So I grabbed the ladder, but my balance wasn't good so I couldn't get him. So I told my dad too, and Hank doesn't trust my dad so he ripped holes in to him (He was gushing blood. It was gross.) So It was just this giant struggle, but FINALLY we coaxed him down and all was good. Except that his poor little back claw got stuck in the tree and now it's all sore and he's all scared.ANd my poor kitty!! 






Ugh. Seriously. Best cat ever. He's curled around my feet as we speak.
<3


Also. I painted more of my room today. I have almost all of the blue done, and next all of the white. Then new carpet. and Guess what Bitches, I'm going to have a bedroom party. Why? Because for some odd reason I NEVER HAVE ANYONE OVER. I like going to other peoples houses, because it's tons more fun than coming to my house, but still. I never have anyone over, except for one person. And my best friend has never even been to my house, except once and that was to drop me off. But anyways. Seriously. I never have friends over at this house. Probably because it's so far away and out of everyones way. Which totally blows. because I like being sociable. Anyways so I when I'm done renovating my room and making it so absolutely awesome that I might stay here for college (Psh, yeah right.) I want to have a huge sleepover in that room. I want to cram as many teenagers in there that my parents will want to come down every ten minutes to make sure everything is still "pg" ;) And it will be awesome. LIke the most awesome time in the entire world. 
and that's that.



So i've created this obsession with Cat's and Halloween, and Cosplay. Right? Right.
Which brings me to the topic of What is Morgan giong to be for halloween?!?! 
Well I have a few ideas.
I kinda want to be a Black cat.
Like this.... ^-^
But in reality I'll probably look like this... >.>




Or Else I kinda want to be this character from this anime show that I Really like (and am so upset that I finished watching!) called Fruits Basket (the manga is really good too.) (yeah, I"m that kind of girl.) 

What I want to look like...

What I'll probably look like...


^^ NOT THAT THIS COSTUME IS BAD. IT'S NOT, IT'S JUST NOT WHAT I'M GOING FOR.



No comments:

Post a Comment